Matthias Kirsch is a partner at Schindhelm in Osnabrueck since 2012, since January 2016 as managing partner.
After his accreditation in 2006, he has worked in the Düsseldorf office of Linklaters LLP until the end of 2011 specializing in M&A transactions as well as corporate law.
Matthias Kirsch took his second state exam in 2005 following a clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Düsseldorf.
Following his German and American law studies at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster, Matthias Kirsch completed his Master in Transnational Business Practice (LL.M.) in Sacramento, USA, and Hong Kong in 2002/2003.
Matthias Kirsch offers comprehensive advice in M&A transactions and represents German and international corporate clients in acquisitions, sale processes and joint venture projects.
He also advises on general corporate questions, restructurings and public takeovers.
- Advising the holding company of a large off-highway motorway service station (Autohof) in Northern Germany in connection with the long term lease with one of Germany's biggest motorway service station provider.
- Advising an Austrian automotive group on the acquisition of a strategically important majority shareholding in the German automotive and racing supply industry.
- Advising an SDAX listed holding company on the significant expansion of its investment portfolio in the field of infrastructure / logistics by an acquisition of a majority stake in a leading provider of general and bulk cargo transportation.
- Advising an SDAX listed holding company regarding the expansion of its investment portfolio in the field of energy technology by an acquisition of a majority stake in a leading and internationally active provider of trace heating systems.
- Advising a listed holding company regarding its annual general shareholders’ meeting.
- Advising the insolvency administrator of ICT Automotive Group located in Germany, Czech Republic and Spain in the sale process to a Korean purchaser.
- Advising an investor regarding the purchase of all shares in the Wilhelm Middelberg GmbH in the context of an insolvency plan proceeding in self-administration.
- Advising the managing partner of 7days Marc Staperfeld GmbH in connection with the participation of Odewald KMU as investor and a management buy-out of a managing director.
- Advising a leading producer of spices with regard to the acquisition of the business of an insolvent south-German company, active in the field of herbage production and drying, from the insolvency administrator.
- Advising a leading sanitary wholesaler in connection with the acquisition of a majority stake in an Austrian market participant.
- Advising the management board of a leading communication service provider in the re-acquisition of shares.
- Advising a mid-size company acquainted in the field of medical industry on the sale of its business operations, including shares in another company.
- Advising the shareholder of an engineering service provider in the field of automotive industry on the disposal of 60 % of its shares to another market participant including an option provision for the remaining shares.
- Advising the management of Hamm-Reno-Group GmbH located in Osnabrück in connection with the sale of the HR-Group to the Berlin-based investor Capiton and the Turkish shoe dealer Ziylan.
- Advising an SDAX listed holding company regarding the expansion of its investment portfolio in the field of medical technology by an acquisition of a majority stake in a leading and internationally active company.
- Advice to the shareholders of a medium sized company active in the field of wood processing in connection with a sale of a majority stake to a publicly listed company.
- Advising the owners of a leading medium sized company active in the field of mechanical engineering and steel molding in connection with the sale of their entire participation to a financial investor.
- Advising the owners of a group of companies engaged as distributor of medical products regarding a sale of a majority participation.
- Advising an investment holding regarding the sale of its engagement in a company active in the area of hygiene and disinfection to an European marked participant.
- Advising the former sole shareholder of a producer and distributor of bedding material in connection with a partial re-participation following an insolvency proceeding.
- Advising a medium sized group of companies specialized in the processing of technical plastic in connection with the acquisition of a subsidiary from an European market participant.
- Advising a SMU group of companies regarding the sale of its meat necessities sector to a market participant.
- Advising the management of the 7days group regarding its re-participation in connection with the share transfer between financial investors.
- Advising in connection with the exit of the minority shareholder in a company active in the field of producing and distributing of bedding material.