Dr. Heinrich Hahn
Since 2014, Heinrich Hahn has been a managing director and partner at Schindhelm Ltd. Hanover. In the beginning, he worked as an employee at KSB Intax and starting in 1998, he worked in the lawyer office of Dr. Nolting & Partner. From 2001 until 2013 he was a partner at the Bax Rechtsanwälte partnership. Heinrich Hahn has been an accredited lawyer in Hanover since 1996.
After his academic studies at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen and in Siena/Italy he has done the preparation course for articled clerks at the OLG Celle. As a part of this course, he spent a period of time at the chamber of foreign trade in Milan/Italy. After the second state examination in law he wrote a dissertation on comparative law and spent a year at the University of Bologna as a part of his doctorate degree. In 1996, he received the doctorate in law at the Philipps-University in Marburg.
Heinrich Hahn has advised medium-sized and international companies in the construction and railway industry for many years. He has given advice on contract design, award procedures, disagreements in and out of court, at an arbitral tribunal or in economical mediation processes. In addition he is advising Italian automotive suppliers and leading the Italian Desk of Schindhelm Germany.
- Juristic attendance for a well-known component supplier of the automotive industry at the structural expansion of the company
- Advises a medium-sized underground working company on the development of the Hanover airport
- Advisory service for companies of the building industry, particular in very extensive, legal procedures of taking evidence or adversary proceedings in building projects, e.g. at the Nord/LB Hanover, German Federal Bank Berlin, IBM headquarters Bremen, house of associations Berlin, German Pavilion at the Expo-Hanover, Großmarkt Hanover, Deka-Bank Luxembourg etc.
- VOB Inhouse-training
- Representation of a northern German coal-fired power station in a legal procedure of taking evidence
- Advising an international railway manufacturer on negotiations in procurement proceedings of the DB AG for various procurement projects throughout Germany
- Representation of a component supplier for the ICE trains at the Federal Cartel Office as part of an audit of the Deutsche Bahn
- Representation of an underground producer at the procurement chamber of the Saarland
- Advising an Italian railway manufacturer as a component supplier for the DB AG within a consortium
- Advisory service and representation of a well-known industrial company in a mediation process of a pool of manufacturers of city trains
- Compliance advisory services in the railway industry and the insurance sector
- Advisory service for an Italian logistic company in Germany
- Representation of the Italian audit court to the enforcement of its claims in Germany
- Permanent consultant of the Italian consulate general