Rüdiger Erfurt has worked as a lawyer for Schindhelm in Osnabrück since 2002, since as 2013 managing partner.
After receiving his licence to practise as a lawyer in 1999, he was initially a partner in a law firm and tax consultancy firm in Detmold, specialising in commercial law, from 1999 to 2002.
After his apprenticeship as an engineer for data processing and office machinery, Rüdiger Erfurt studied law and business administration at the University of Bielefeld from 1990 to 1995. 1995 First State Examination in Law, 1999 Second State Examination in Law. From 1996 to 1997, Rüdiger Erfurt did his military service in the HR and law department of the tank brigade 21 “Lipperland” in Augustdorf.
Rüdiger Erfurt advises and negotiates, on behalf of SMEs, complex technical and commercial contracts, in particular from the automotive, food production, furniture production, new media, connection technology sectors and for the creation of offshore wind farms.
He is well-versed in the negotiation of own brand agreements. Manufacturing SMEs and retail chains are advised by him here in particular, taking into account product liability, brand and sales law topics. At international level, he supports the restructuring of the sales organisation of companies.
Rüdiger Erfurt also advises SMEs in the area of intellectual property. The consulting services here range from the administration of the brand portfolio and the creation of a new brand strategy to the completion of brand purchase and transfer agreements as well as licence agreements of all kinds.
His consulting activities also include the in and out-of-court accompaniment of disputes, also within the framework of arbitration proceedings and in the areas of competitive and brand law in interim legal protection.
- Advising of a plant engineering SME with regard to the contract formulation for the production and supply of establishment structures, transformation platforms and complete wind measurement masts for German and international offshore wind farms.
- Advising of a SME technology group with German and foreign companies in the introduction of a company-wide contract controlling system.
- Contesting of claims with regard to product liability law in the area of an automotive supplier company, a furniture manufacturer and in connection with a train crash.
- Advising of a leading European timber materials manufacturer in the restructuring of its sales organisation and the contesting of claims from sales representatives for compensation.
- Formulation and negotiation of brand purchase and brand licence agreements of SMEs with a globally leading automotive manufacturer, a worldwide management consultancy and a leading multinational software manufacturer.
- Consulting with regard to the drawing up of the EU test criteria and the award procedure in the introduction of the top-level domain .eu.